This Personal Data Processing / Protection Policy (referred to as the “Policy”) provides information regarding the collection, storage, processing and use of your personal data.
Identity of the Processor
The Company with the name “DEVELOPMENT SOCIETE ANONYME OTA (AN.OL. SA)” (hereinafter the “Company”) based in KRESTENA ILIAS, PC 27055 tel. 2625 024990, e-mail address [email protected], informs that, for the purposes of conducting its business activities and acting as a Processor, it processes personal data in accordance with applicable national legislation and European Regulation 2016/679 ( hereinafter referred to as “the Rules”).
Processing of Personal Data
The processing is limited to what is absolutely necessary and is performed by the Company, as well as cooperating third companies and subcontractors in order to ensure the successful implementation of the agreed objectives. The processing of Personal Data includes the collection, registration, storage, alteration, retrieval of information, and disclosure by transmission. No automated decision-making process takes place, nor a corresponding process of creating a profile based on Personal Data.
Purpose of Processing
The Company handles the Personal Data, exclusively for the agreed purposes, such as to establish and fulfill a contractual obligation, to comply with legal obligations, to protect its legal interests or to take any action for which you have your consent.
Categories of Data Subjects
The Personal Data that are processed concern the customers, suppliers, subcontractors or associates of the Company, natural or legal persons, as well as the natural persons who have submitted a job application. The data of clients, subcontractors or associates who are legal entities, refer to contact details of the legal representatives and contacts such as name, job title, work address, e-mail address, telephone number and where required by law the Tax Registration Number ( ). The data of customers, suppliers, subcontractors or associates who are natural persons refer to contact and invoicing data, such as name, registered office, e-mail address, telephone number and VAT number. Regarding the job seekers, the data kept by the Company concern name, address, residential address, e-mail address, telephone number and relevant documents for the documentation of such data, date of birth, marital status, nationality, previous service and academic qualifications, and any other information you may provide to us through the documents you submit to us.
Transfer of Personal Data
The Company may transmit Personal Data to cooperating third companies or subcontractors or associates, legal or natural persons who have undertaken the implementation on behalf of the Company of its contractual obligations. Personal Data may be transmitted to National Tax Insurance or other public authorities if required by law. In the case of collaborators, legal or natural persons, for the implementation of National or European subsidized research projects, Personal Data may be transmitted to the respective National or European Managing Authorities of the projects.
Who processes Personal Data
The Personal Data is processed by authorized personnel, who undertake to act in accordance with the instructions of the Company in order to ensure the protection of Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss and modification. The cooperating third companies, subcontractors or collaborators, who undertake the Execution of the Processing on behalf of the Company, are bound by a contract which determines the object and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of Personal Data and the categories of data subjects and processes the data only on the basis of recorded instructions of the Processor.
The retention period of the data is decided based on the following criteria:
• When processing is required as an obligation by provisions of the applicable legal framework, your Personal Data is retained for as long as the relevant provisions require.
• When processing is performed under contract, the Personal Data is retained for as long as is necessary for the execution of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
• It is possible for the Company to retain data for a longer period of time, if required to do so by law or as required by the Company’s legal interests until such interests are no longer active.
Personal Data Security
The Company, as well as the external partners, when used, take all the necessary organizational and technical measures in order to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss and modifications. The above measures are reviewed and updated when necessary.
Your rights as a subject of personal data
The Company undertakes to provide, in writing or by other means, inter alia, if appropriate, to the data subject any information referred to in articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation, regarding the processing of his Personal Data.
The Company undertakes to facilitate the data subjects in the exercise of all their rights provided in articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation if the Company is able to verify the identity of the data subject.
More specifically, you can exercise the following rights under the conditions and within the limits set by law and without prejudice to the confidentiality obligations to which you are subject:
• the right to access your personal data as processed by our Company and, if you believe that any information relating to you is incorrect, outdated or incomplete, to request its correction or updating,
• the right to request the deletion of your personal data or their restriction to specific processing categories,
• the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing prior to such withdrawal,
• the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data,
• the right to request their portability, ie the return to you of the personal data you have provided to our Company or the transfer to a person of your choice, in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form.
For any issue regarding the processing of Personal Data or the exercise of your rights, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer of our Company at the email address [email protected]